Most Handsome Korean Male Actors


Korean Actors



This is my own preference, so feel free to fight with me in the comments section below! 😏

1. Kim Seon Ho 

Ok, so what is your definition of handsomeness? I don't like the macho type of guys; they look kinda, cold and unapproachable. Don't get me wrong! They are good to watch from afar, and they are cool in fights and so on, but still, I would rather have someone who would make me laugh. Kim seon ho has just that charm for me! His character in the currently airing drama " Hometown Cha Cha Cha" is funny, laughable, and very approachable, and I love his acting style. It is like he turns into the character. I sometimes even forget he is the same character I see in 2 days 1 night! The goofy, fun guy who doesn't care that much about his face on 2day1night can't really be the same handsome guy in Start-up, can he? Anyway, he is no.1 on my list, and I don't care if you think otherwise!!!

2. Lee Je Hoon 

Honestly, when I first watched Je Hoon, he didn't strike me as handsome but rather as cold~! I think that is because he does play a lot of cold or rather bad guy-good guy type of character. His persona when playing "Tomorrow with you, though" was both funny and cool! His real-life or rather variety show persona is really adorable and fun to watch as well. I would love to see him in more variety shows, actually!

3. Park Jinyoung 

Originally a singer from Got7, Jinyoung didn't strike me as someone I would rank highly for his visuals at first. I know fans would kill me for this, but hear me first! Jinyoung's first role in "He is a Psychometric" had a highly complex character, and when I knew he was an idol at first, I thought he wouldn't act well. Therefore, while watching the drama, I focused more on his acting rather than his face. However, now that " The Devil's judge" is over, I can clearly tell you that he is far more handsome than many other actors on this list. 

4. Park Hyung Shik 

People are now starting to prepare their knives to kill me not because Hyung Shik is not handsome, but because my top 5 don't include any of the obvious choices as ranked in different magazines. To this, I say, sue me! I have my preference! Anyway, Hyung Shik didn't strike me as anything special while in ZEA. The team didn't really produce hits that I loved, so the whole team didn't really give me a chance to explore them more. Still, after watching " Strong Girl Do Bong Soon," I fell in love with Hyung Shik. His later roles like "Suits" and "Juror 8" made me even more convinced of his abilities. 

5. Lee Dong Wook 

The guy I always believed was a foreigner in disguise!!! Come on, did you see him as a blond hottie! It is like, what are you doing here, Russian person? Dong Wook has this charm that no one else has, he is super fun in varieties when needed, and now that he is older and calmer, he is calm, collected, and appears friendly yet strict when he needs to. Unlike my previous choices, Dong Wook doesn't give the next-door neighbor vibe unless your neighbor is a mysterious calm single guy who complains a lot yet does everything asked of him. They might be twins in that case. Watch Dong Wook in "Goblin" and "Tale of the Nine-Tails" to see his best-acting methods. For light-hearted dramas for him, watch "Touch Your Heart" and "Bubble Gum." 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BeetBits: Move To Heaven

BeetBits: Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation

BeetBits: Hot Stove League